Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Moving forward...



So for the past 7 months i've been working at "Maily" as a UX / UI designer. Tomorrow will be my last day working there. 

I learned plenty and dealt with a lot of design challenges.
I designed the whole Android app, developed new features, planned flows and dealt with this multi-platform app which has tons of potential. 

I've decided to leave for many reasons, but the main one was the fact i want to develop and move forward profession-wise.


In a week i'll start working in another startup which i'm very excited about.I also got something cooking in my head for a while... so until i'll have more to tell you about those things and expose some processes... You can check out Maily it's available for iOS and Android - both phones and tablets.



Updates soon...
-Hadar

No comments:

Post a Comment